ADAVB & Guild Insurance
Supporting you from student to dentist
The ADA is your association, run for dentists by dentists. There are great benefits of being an ADA member as a dentistry student and throughout your career. Some benefits that you can enjoy as a student and new graduate member are:
Discounts and Freebies
- Free ADA membership and professional indemnity insurance with our partner, Guild Insurance, for dentistry students and new graduates
- Free copy of the Therapeutic Guidelines
- Discounts on lifestyle and financial goods and services
- Career and mentoring programs
- Professional advice from senior dentists including dispute assistance for Guild insured members
- Counselling, support and advisory
- Our committees help us stay in touch with your needs
- Network and connect with peers
- Be represented on issues that matter to you
- Quality CPD to suit your career stage
- Essential guidelines and publications
- Practice Plus resources and training
Haven’t already joined? Contact email@example.com or phone 8825 4600 to apply!
MIPS membership includes comprehensive indemnity cover for the provision of healthcare to individuals. MIPS exists to promote honourable and discourage irregular practice and to protect the interests of members. MIPS provides a range of benefits in addition to insurance covers such as our 24-hour Clinico-Legal Support and accredited risk education workshops.
mips.com.au | 1800 061 113
The MDSS provides year long exposure to over 400 dental and oral health therapy students through our various social and academic events.
We are always looking to increase participation in order to facilitate greater camaraderie within and between year levels.
If you would like to be involved in the enrichment of student life at the Melbourne Dental School, please contact William Hong, our Sponsorship Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the contact form below.